The Jonesy (A&F Drum Throne Top)
Introducing “The Jonesy”!!!
The Jonesy Tan-Stripe Tufted in Tan Italian Saddle Leather (inspired by the old Triumph motorcycle seat)
The Jonesy Brown-Diamond Tufted Brown Italian Saddle Leather (inspired by the old Harley Indian motorcycle seat)
Our first ever A&F Drum Co. throne is named after Josh Jones one of our A&F Owners. Shortly after our company launch in May 2016 Josh started urging Ramy to design a throne seat that captured everything we have come to love and champion as a company; 100 years of soul into a modern design. Well it only took us 5 years to get here 😂😂😂 but we couldn’t be happier with the results! It would only be fitting that Josh would then have his last name title the thrones, hence “The Jonesy”!
• Handmade with Italian Saddle Leather and reinforced with heavy duty thread stitching.
• Four Italian Leather sides meticulously stitched with the logo embossed on each side.
• A solid piece of High Density Cooling Tempurpedic Foam, very breathable w/extra rebound to retain The Jonset shape.
• Solid 1” Teakwood Base carved from a single piece of Teak for solid support & durability.
• 16oz. Waxed Canvas added to the Teakwood base w/dual stitched cross hair for center plate mounting.
Comes with 4 wood screws & washers to attach your preferred throne plate and base. That way you can use the base/plate mechanism that you are love; hydraulic or standard, short or tall, tri-pod or quad, The Jonesy will mount to any and all of them! Just detach the baseplate from your current throne(usually means unscrewing 4-8 bolts); place the baseplate on the Jonesy centered to the X cross stitching; use the 4 wood screws we supply to affix the baseplate to your Jonesy; throw it on the base and you’re ready to go!